NEW! Knapman Active Strong Compression Socks
The perfect compression sock for during sports.
Active Strong Compression:
Targeted & strong compression, just where needed.
- Revolutionary compression pattern, according to the scientifically proven Knapman 'Zoned Compression'-technology.
- Advanced 3D-production for a optimal, targeted compression pattern.
- More effectively during sports, in comparison with conventional compression socks.
- Targeted, active compression zones on the muscles (specific compression zones on the calf muscle and achilles tendon).
- Comparable with medical compression level II.
- Developed in co-operation with physiotherapist & (top) athletes.
Less injuries during sport
The targeted & active compression in the compression socks makes them highly effective in the prevention and treatment of lower leg injuries:
- Calf injuries
- Shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Strained or torn muscle
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle cramps
Optimal stability during sports
The targeted compression zones in the compression socks ensures a ultimate stability and support for the lower leg muscles. This reduces muscle vibrations and helps to prevent injuries.
A boost of energy during sports
The 'Active Strong Compression' ensures an exceptional boost of energy to the muscles during sports.
The strong compression in the socks promotes blood circulation in the muscles (venous return).
Your legs keeps feeling fresh and muscle fatigue or even muscle cramps will occur less quick.
The Knapman compression socks are made from MaxClima™ fabrics:
- Seamless 3D-production
- Ultra light fabric. Feel like a second skin.
- High comfort of wear and perfect fit
- Exceptional breathability (CoolTouch and SoftFeel)
- Moisture regulation and quick drying
- Built-in silver-ions against unwanted odors (anti-bacterial)
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 30 Degrees.
- Do not use Fabric Softener.
- Do not Iron
- Do not Tumble Dry