NEW! Knapman Active Strong Compression Ankle Socks
The perfect compression ankle sock for during sports.
Active Strong Compression:
Targeted & strong compression, just where needed.
- Revolutionary compression pattern, according to the scientifically proven Knapman 'Zoned Compression'-technology.
- Advanced 3D-production for a optimal, targeted compression pattern.
- More effectively during sports, in comparison with conventional compression socks.
- Targeted, active compression zones on the muscles (specific compression zones on the calf muscle and achilles tendon).
- Comparable with medical compression level II.
- Developed in co-operation with physiotherapist & (top) athletes.
Less injuries during sport
The targeted & active compression in the compression socks makes them highly effective in the prevention and treatment of lower leg injuries:
- Shin splints (medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Achilles tendon injuries
- Strained or torn muscle
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle cramps
Optimal stability during sports
The targeted compression zones in the compression socks ensures a ultimate stability and support for the lower leg muscles. This reduces muscle vibrations and helps to prevent injuries.
The Knapman compression socks are made from MaxClima™ fabrics:
- Seamless 3D-production
- Ultra light fabric. Feel like a second skin.
- High comfort of wear and perfect fit
- Exceptional breathability (CoolTouch and SoftFeel)
- Moisture regulation and quick drying
- Built-in silver-ions against unwanted odors (anti-bacterial)
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Wash at a maximum temperature of 30 Degrees.
- Do not use Fabric Softener.
- Do not Iron
- Do not Tumble Dry